Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Special Mine with a Special Energy and Soul "The Lazy Old Men Turquoise Mine"

 In my WILDEST dreams, would I have ever Imagined , how a trip to a Turquoise Mine, would envelop my entire soul. And refuel it with Energy of none the like. The center of Nevada is a Magical place. Filled with Pristine Valleys and Mountains of Stellar Silhouette .Each tree and Rock placed as a reference guide to Feng Shui . I feel like I have come full circle, with a Gem Stone, that will influence me for along time.  Somebody gifted us with a warm rain, over the week-end, that only  enhanced the Turquoise.
             With-out a doubt, the Most Beautiful Pictorial Turquoise Ever!











1 comment:

  1. that is the COOLEST!

    thanks for taking us on that journey to the source!

    ReplyDelete