Thursday, November 17, 2011

Special Holiday Collection "The Giving of Thanks"

   2011 is quickly coming to a close. As my Grandmother use to tell me,"When its an Odd Year, work smart and efficient, then progress will happen. When its an even year. Be true to your progress, and Happiness will follow" 2011 has been full of many happy moments, and a few heavy memories. The BIG Surprise Highlight of the year was becoming a Grandpa!!! 

My Grandaughters name. Olivia Claire Williams.

LostSierra, has created so many new friends, and supporters. Yes the economy is trudging thru the trenches. Most importantly is giving thanks daily. To all the wonderful individuals who love to create with, adorn themselves, collect, or share as gifts, the joy of experiencing beautiful stones.

The Blog has been a new addition to LostSierra in 2011If only you knew how many times, I would open the blog for a new post. Then have my mind go to mush.  So much to share. Perhaps the loss of my "Best Friend" still weighing heavily upon my heart. He Passed away late June. A tear runs down my cheek. It`s very difficult to type. "I love you Bogart".
   
On a happier note. Excitingly the next listing of newly cut cabochons is taking shape. I`ve been slabbing away in the lapidary studio, as rock after rock continue to dazzle with wondrous cutting options. The collection will feature many Personal Favorite, old stock roughs mined decades ago. 
   
In recognition of a most meaningful holiday "The Giving of Thanks". LostSierra is honored in sharing. The upcoming collection with so many dear friends and admirers. Remember to Hug your Loved Ones..... and have a Happy Thanksgiving. 
  Come back soon, for a preview!


No comments:

Post a Comment