Monday, March 5, 2012

Lovable Furry Terror with Four Paws

 As I have referred to friends,family and foe. Have acquired the most Lovable, Sweet, Intelligent and Furry Terror with four paws.
      Royston, is my third Bernese Mountain Dog puppy. By no means a guru expert on behalf of Bernese Mountain Dogs. What I love is those wonderful kind faces with eyes that melt your heart into a puddle. Hard to not notice. The Bernese Mountain Dog captivates ones hearts. Normally a Doggie Dad Duty, is to portray your priceless pet, in those cuddly, sweet appearing, images. 
However as we all know, it`s entirely a different experience being a puppy. So back-stage we go in sharing the REAL Bernese Mountain Puppy! As he appropriately was named...Mr. Royston.
   Just a quiet walk in the snow covered mountains. The sun is setting with an Alpenglow of Alizaron Crimson. A hoot of an owl. The screech of night hawks. Signals dusk is near. All is beautiful and serene.
Mr. Royston was determined to change it all. 

                                         Yeeeee`Haaaaa~ More fun, than the Living Room!
                                                         Come on! Humphrey lets race!!!!!!
Humphrey! Your missing some good sprint time!!

                                                 Humphrey GET-UP! Its race time....Oh damn..!
                                                 did Dad see me do that?
                                                  Leave me Alone Kiddo! I'm having a Slurpy!
Last Time I'm going to ask you Humphrey! get up! Lets race!

                                           OK! Kiddo! I'm going to tell Dad ! Leave me alone!
                                            Sorry Humphrey! I'll just go play with my Stick!
Maybe I'll just Run away! And live with the Deer. Everybody is always shouting. Royston!NO! Royston! NO!Royston!  I'm Loveable and Kind why is everyone shouting NO!!!

     
                         Hmm..looking Back. I'll stay!!! The Food is good, love the Rocks : )

Why is everybody always laughing at me? I'm just a Happy LostSierra Puppy. 















4 comments:

  1. Oh what a cheeky little monkey! He's a real treat Terry, certainly times to treasure. I'm sitting here looking at my little doggie who is about to turn four and is now way too cool to be immature LOL I fondly remember the days when he was the scourge of the sock drawer! They grow up too quickly.... enjoy the inner puppy while you can :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How on earth do you get ANYTHING done, with all these antics??? I'd be laughing!! Humphrey looks so wise and learned--Royston will be good for him.

    "Royston, no! Royston, no! Royston, no!"--Heeheeheeeeeee!!! We were there last year with our puppy Morgan--only it takes Labrador retrievers two years to grow up, so I keep repeating that negative word!!

    That bottom photo is priceless, Terry--what a dog you have, and what stories he'll be creating!! Humphrey's quiet days are done.

    Thanks for the smiles, Mr. Royston!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too precious for words! What a great photo shoot and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete